Saturday, February 5, 2011

The First!

Ok, this is something that I have thought about doing for a while now. It seems like a good time to actually get going with it though as things are changing in our household.

My eldest, Mr T, has had his first day at school.  This is huge!! He is super excited and raring to go, whereas I am apprehensive and a wee bit sad. It seems like only yesterday that we were bringing home this small baby and suddenly its 5 years later and 2 more children. But he has had a great time so far and is settling in well.
It was also the first day back at preschool for my 3.5yr old, Miss Kei-te-pai. She was relieved to get back there to check that nothing had been moved over the holidays without her permission. I was a relieved to see her head back as well, but for a different reason altogether!

And on a different note, it was my first week to get a shoe on happily as well! After fracturing my (R) foot at the end of last year it is a big achievement to be able to do this and walk relatively normaly as well.

Buuuutttt, the whole point of this blog is to let me document the goings on in our house and life and see if I can keep some perspective on the general chaos and crazyness!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment